Book Your Free Consultation Today!
Types of Visas
The 188B (Investor Stream) Visa is ideal for those willing to invest $1.5 million in Australian State or Territory bonds. Applicants can engage in investment activities and extend their stay by up to 4 more years, with the potential to apply for permanent residence through the 888 Significant Investor stream.
- Conduct investment activity in Australia through the Investor Stream.
- Potential to apply for a permanent Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) Significant Investor stream, subject to meeting specific criteria.
- Extend stay in Australia for up to 4 additional years for holders of a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) Significant Investor stream.
- Be nominated by a State or Territory government agency or Austrade.
- Not have held more than one Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) Significant Investor Extension stream visa.
- Continue to hold complying significant investments in accordance with the relevant investment framework.
- Have no history of involvement in business or investment activities of an unacceptable nature in Australia, for both the applicant and their partner.