Book Your Free Consultation Today!
Types of Visas
The Business Innovation & Investment (Residence) Subclass 188C visa is designed for individuals recommended by an Australian State or Territory government who are willing to make a substantial investment in the country. This temporary visa offers a 5-year validity period and provides a pathway to permanent residence through the Business Innovation & Investment (Permanent) Subclass 888 visa.
Significant Investment Opportunity:
The 188C (Significant Investment) Visa is tailored for individuals prepared to invest AUD$5 million into complying investments in Australia. This visa allows engagement in investment activities and potential eligibility for a permanent Business Innovation & Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) through the Significant Investor stream.
- Conduct investment activity in Australia.
- Potential to apply for a permanent Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) Significant Investor stream, subject to meeting specific criteria.
- No upper age limit, English language requirement, or points tests.
- Possibility of two extensions, each for 2 years, if extension requirements are met.
- Lower residence requirement for 888 Permanent visa applications (40 days per year for the main applicant or 180 days for the spouse).
- Be invited to apply for this visa.
- Be nominated by a State or Territory government agency or Austrade to invest at least AUD5 million that meets specific requirements and demonstrate a genuine intention to hold the investment for the visa’s duration.
- Have a genuine intention to live in the State or Territory whose government agency nominates you.