Book Your Free Consultation Today!
Types of Visas
- Business Innovation stream
- Investor stream
- Significant Investor stream
- Premium Investor stream
- Entrepreneur stream
This visa is designed for holders of a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) in the Business Innovation stream or Business Innovation Extension stream. It’s also available to subclass 444 (Special Category) visa holders or specific holders of a subclass 457 (Business (Long Stay)) visa under certain circumstances.
- Obtain permanent residency status in Australia.
- Enjoy the freedom to work and study in Australia.
- Enroll in Australia’s comprehensive public health care scheme, Medicare.
- Sponsor your eligible relatives to join you in Australia.
- Travel to and from Australia for a period of five years.
- Apply for Australian citizenship if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Hold a relevant stream of the subclass 188 visa, or in relation to applications for a subclass 888 visa in the Business Innovation stream, hold a relevant stream of the subclass 188 visa, subclass 444 (Special Category) visa, or subclass 457 (Business (Long Stay)) visa granted in specific circumstances.
- Be nominated by a State or Territory government agency.
- Provide evidence of at least 2 years of continuous qualifying business activity and a commitment to further business involvement in Australia.
- Have maintained at least A$300,000 in business and personal assets within the 12 months preceding the application.
The Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) Subclass 888 Visa offers a pathway to permanent residence in Australia for individuals who are actively engaged in contributing to the nation’s economic growth and prosperity.