Book Your Free Consultation Today!
Types of Visas
Skilled foreign workers need an employer’s nomination before applying. Application location is not restricted. In Australia, applicants must hold a valid visa or a relevant bridging visa (A, B, or C) to apply.
There are different streams for the 186 (Employer Nomination PR) Visa:
- Direct Entry stream
- Labour Agreement stream
- Temporary Residence Transition stream
- Indefinite Stay: Permits indefinite stay in Australia.
- Work and Study: Allows work and study in Australia.
- Medicare Enrollment: Eligible for Australia’s public health care scheme, Medicare.
- Relatives Sponsorship: Can sponsor relatives for Australian visas.
- Travel Privileges: Permits travel to and from Australia for five years.
- Citizenship Eligibility: Possible eligibility to apply for Australian citizenship.
- Occupation Requirement: The nominated occupation must be on the list of eligible skilled occupations.
- Work Experience: Typically, at least 3 years of relevant work experience is required, unless exempt.
- Skills Assessment: Generally, a positive skills assessment is necessary, unless exempt.