Book Your Free Consultation Today!
Types of Visas
191 (Skilled Regional Permanent Residence) Visa
This visa offers permanent residency to individuals who have previously lived and worked in designated regional areas of Australia on an eligible visa, and who meet the requirement of prior residency as a permanent resident.
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Work and study privileges
- Eligibility for Australia’s public health care scheme, Medicare
- Sponsorship of relatives for immigration
- Travel to and from Australia for 5 years
- Possibility to become an Australian citizen (if eligible)
- Travel to and from Australia for 5 years from the visa grant date. After the initial 5 years, re-entry as a permanent resident requires a Resident Return (RRV) visa (subclass 155 or 157).
- Holding an eligible visa for a minimum of three years
- Generating a taxable income meeting or exceeding a specific threshold for at least three years during the eligible visa period
- Adherence to conditions of the eligible visa held.