Book Your Free Consultation Today!
Types of Visas
The 101 (Child) visa is a permanent residency option, allowing the child to reside in Australia indefinitely. To qualify for this visa, the child being adopted prior to turning 18 by a parent who was not an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen at the time of the adoption.
- Provides the opportunity to migrate to Australia as a permanent resident.
- Allows access to education and Medicare services.
- Offers the potential to apply for Australian citizenship, subject to eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be a dependent child of a parent who is either an Australian citizen, eligible New Zealand citizen, or holds an Australian permanent visa.
- The applicant should be under 18 years of age, a full-time student aged over 18 and under 25 and financially reliant on the parent, or over 18 and unable to work due to a disability.
- The applicant must be single and dependent on the parent.
- The application must be lodged when the applicant is outside of Australia.