Book Your Free Consultation Today!
Types of Visas
The Subclass 143 visa, also referred to as a “Contributory” visa, is a permanent visa option that allows parents of settled Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens to relocate to Australia.
- Attain permanent residency in Australia.
- Sponsor eligible family members to relocate to Australia.
- Enroll in Australia’s public healthcare scheme, Medicare.
- Travel to and enter Australia for a span of 5 years.
- Apply for Australian citizenship if meeting eligibility criteria.
- If applying through the Retirement Pathway for the Subclass 143 visa, you are exempted from meeting the balance of family test or having a sponsor or assurance of support.
- You should have an eligible child who is a settled Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen. This requirement does not apply if you are applying through the Retirement Pathway.
- Meet the balance-of-family test, unless you are applying through the Retirement Pathway or hold a Subclass 173 visa.
- Should possess an Assurance of Support, unless you are applying through the Retirement Pathway.