Book Your Free Consultation Today!
Types of Visas
This visa provides individuals the opportunity to visit Australia for the purpose of marrying their prospective fiancé. After marriage, it is important to apply for Partner Visas (subclasses 820 and 801) before your Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300) reaches its expiry date.
- You can stay in Australia for a period ranging from 9 to 15 months from the date of the visa grant.
- You have the freedom to work and study in Australia during your stay.
- You must be 18 years old or older.
- You must have a sponsor who is an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Your intention must be to marry your prospective spouse before the conclusion of the visa period.
- When applying for this visa, you must be outside of Australia.