Book Your Free Consultation Today!
Types of Visas
115 (Remaining Relative) Visa
115 (Remaining Relative) visa offers individuals from outside Australia, who lack other close family ties within the country, the opportunity to establish permanent residency.
- Enables migration to Australia as a permanent resident.
- Provides work and study privileges in Australia.
- Grants access to Medicare services.
- Eligible for application of Australian citizenship if meeting requirements are met.
- Applicants must be under 18 years of age, single, and without available parental care.
- The applicant’s (and their partner’s) only near relatives must reside in Australia.
- An assurance of support is required from a sponsor.
- A relative who is a settled Australian citizen, eligible New Zealand citizen, or Australian permanent resident must sponsor the applicant.
- Application must be submitted and decided upon while the applicant is outside Australia.